Pages

Wednesday, January 17, 2018

18 for 2018


Borrowing an idea from Gretchen Rubin, I decided to list 18 items/goals/resolutions for myself to work towards in the year 2018.  I've broken them down into daily, weekly, and monthly goals and ambitions.  

"Either only once or every day." Andy Warhol
There are some things that are easier to remember to do when you do them every day.  They become a habit- not something you have to decide if you're going to do it or not, but just something you do every day.
Daily:
1. Write down one thing I'm thankful for
2. Get 8 hours of sleep
3. Pray for my family, church, and country
4. Blog writing for 5 minutes
5. Post a social media post or story
6. Floss
7. Dry the clean dishes and put them away
8. Avoid speaking or thinking poorly of others

"I must have a prodigious quantity of mind; it takes me as much as a week sometimes to make it up." Mark Twain
Weekly:
9. Popcorn-movie night with the kids
10. Date with Chris
11. Take a hot bath
12. Call my parents

"Do you want to know who you are? Don't ask. Act! Action will delineate and define you."  Thomas Jefferson
Monthly:
13. Read 2 books
14. Monthly book club with Chris
15. Learn to cook one new dish
16. Dinner with my family
17. One race a month
18. Coffee with a friend

I plan on doing future posts detailing some of the above items.  Are there any that YOU are particularly interested in hearing more about?

I'd also love to hear about your 2018 goals/resolutions/aspirations!  












0 comments

Post a Comment