Pages

Friday, September 16, 2016

Linger Moments ~ No. 2

lin·ger
/ˈliNGɡər/
verb
  1. to stay in a place longer than necessary, typically because of a reluctance to leave.


You know those moments: the ones often catching you by surprise, causing you to pause a little longer than perhaps intended.  Whether your upcoming weekend is filled with activities or a weekend in which the only thing on the agenda is relaxation, you are invited to take a moment to linger before heading to the end of the week.  



  1. I recently discovered a blog from last week's Linger Moments' feature, Young House Love Has a Podcast, and I've really enjoyed spending a few moments this week checking out Orlando Soria's entries and rummaging through his blog's archives (that's pretty much the same thing, right?).  I was especially encouraged to read his post, "Stop Squashing Everyone Else's New Year Resolutions," in which one of his resolutions was to return to writing his blog.  It was nice to hear that even professionals make resolutions similar to mine.





    Along with the rest of the world, I was deeply saddened by the loss of such a great actor.  I received an email informing readers that the Atlanta Jewish Film Festival will be screening four of his movies this Sunday, September 18, 2016 at the LeFont, Sandy Springs theater in Georgia.  





    I'm really enjoying the "Blog Life" class by A Beautiful Mess, and one thing it is emphasizing over and over is to do your own thing and be YOU.  This is pretty much common sense, I know, but it's so easy to look at other blogs and think, "Ooo, maybe if I do that, I'll be successful!"  Then I randomly open a Dove Chocolate and see this message.  I guess sometimes God can use even Dove Almond & Dark Chocolate to speak to you.  


    0 comments

    Post a Comment