Pages

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Allow Me to Introduce Myself

My name is Ashley and I live in Milton, Georgia.  I have lived in Georgia my whole life (a rariety in the area I currently live) and have always been intrigued by the fine arts.  I love exploring different realms of art including performing arts, visual arts, and culinary arts. 

I am married to a wonderful husband, Chris, and we live in an apartment with our dog, Maxwel.  I teach piano lessons and feel so blessed to get to do what I love every single day.  I started playing piano when I was 7 and started teaching when I was 16.  I now own my own studio and strive to make it a place of learning and music making. 

I decided to create this blog as a way to not only share with others my thoughts, but also as a means of preserving a list of things in which I find beauty.  As I write these words, I am enjoying a glass of Cabernet Sauvignon and listening to my neice (and piano student) Victoria play her beautiful piano music.  It is truly a perfect Sunday evening.

1 comments