Pages

Monday, March 04, 2013

Day 11: Jilly's Cupcakery!

Saturday we had Fiona's 2 year old pictures made!  I can't wait to share them :)  She is getting SO big!

Because we were busy with pictures and make-up lessons, there were no opportunities to say no to drive-throughs.  So I figured I'd talk about something else that everyone loves more than drive-throughs: Cup Cakes!!!

Chris treated me to Jilly's Cupcakery Saturday night and we were able to try some of their Irish Car Bomb flavored cupcakes!  The cake was made with a dark Guinness chocolate and the frosting was Irish Cream.  OMG- they were fantastic!  

One of my favorite things about Jilly's is the mini cupcake options that they offer in every flavor!  I also like this (feel free to jump to 1:00): 




1 comments

  1. Hey- I did a blog post on Jilly's too- a couple of years ago already! http://www.kimberlymccoyphotography.blogspot.com/2011/03/jillys-cupcakery.html

    ReplyDelete